The UFO Iconoclast(s)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

News from our U.K. friend, James Clark...


MY NEW ARTICLE: 'Might This Be The Best Way To See A Ghost?'

I'm sitting in a blacked-out room, gazing into the empty depths beyond a mirror's surface, waiting for a spirit to appear. The only source of light is a small candle behind me, throwing flickering shadows onto the darkened walls and ceiling, and the overall effect is more than a little eerie.

To be honest, I'm a bit nervous here. My memory is traitorously exhuming thoughts of creepy Japanese girls with hair-cowled faces, of the Bloody Mary legend, and of countless slasher films in which a mirror suddenly reveals your killer standing just behind your shoulder. What the hell am I doing here? ...

Continued HERE

IN OTHER NEWS:

There are changes afoot at ‘The Morton Report’ website, which will soon be focusing more clearly on its core subjects: celebrities and royals. It’s the right move for the site in my opinion, although as you might imagine the new slant’s not exactly my forte!

Consequently, my paranormal-themed articles might appear less regularly for a while. It’s not the end of the road for them though, as there’s an exciting new aspect to the changes underway. I’m not sure how much I’m allowed to reveal just yet, so all I’ll say is watch this space for further details!

In the meantime, have a great Halloween weekend!

With best wishes,

James Clark

Website: www.james-clark.co.uk
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/James-Clark/100001279327014
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/James_C_Clark

* * * * *

If you know someone who might like to receive these occasional updates why not suggest it to them? They can quickly and easily subscribe at my website, or else follow me on Facebook or Twitter.

PRIVACY: Your contact details will never be passed to any third party.

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE: You are receiving this email because you've indicated you'd like to. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list simply send an email with the subject line 'unsubscribe' to mailto: writer@james-clark.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home