UFO Conjecture(s)

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A closer look at Adamski's shoe and the Wandjina symbols

Dave Down Under and PurrlGurrl don't see the similarities in the Orthon shoe print and the Wandjina drawing, presented in my previous postings about Admamski's hoax, so I've enlarged both and circled them for their failing and bias-against eyes:



The "fish-hook" symbol is also not unlike the Wandjina hook symbol, both on the left of their respective depictions.

The "T" may also be seen in the swastika-like ornament in Orthon's print too.

Not to see virtual similarity in the two items presented indicates to me a mind-set that is closed to actual observation, and bespeaks a narrow-mindedness that is offputting to creative conjecture -- something that's endemic to UFO buffs who reside on the fringe of the topic or are newbies with a grudge against hypotheses that irk their belief systems.

RR

2 Comments:

  • I guess it'a just me, butt I don't see any similarity at all.

    But then I've long looked at the shoe prints as the very weakest of Adamski's "evidence."

    By Blogger George Wagner, at Saturday, March 31, 2012  

  • Now George, don't let you mind-set alter your visual input.

    Take a really careful look at the symbols.

    They aren't just similar; they match.

    (I won't go into the psychology that prevents some visitors here from seeing the obvious similarity.)

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Saturday, March 31, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home