UFO Conjecture(s)

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

David Bowie’s UFO and a Crashed Saucer too?

Copyright 2013, InterAmerica, Inc.

bowie.jpg
Listening to Paul Kimball’s podcast with Micah Hank, I was delighted to hear Mr. Hank refer to a UFO sighting by rocker David Bowie, which made a reference to quantum reality -- something we’ve dealt with about UFOs here before.

Not able to grab the audio clip, I looked for the Bowie statement online and found this at UFO Digest:

In the book Laugh Gnostic, author Peter Koening paraphrases what Bowie said: "A friend and I were traveling in the English countryside when we both noticed a strange object hovering above a field. From then on I have come to take this phenomena seriously. I believe that what I saw was not the actual object, but a projection of my own mind trying to make sense of this quantum topological doorway into dimensions beyond our own. It's as if our dimension is but one among an infinite number of others."

Interesting, no?

But then in that same raft of Google finds, was a reference to a supposed crash of a UFO on the Michigan border in the 1970s, which Bowie and friends claimed they saw in newscasts from Detroit television stations.

Kevin Randle addressed the story in a 2008 posting at his blog, in which comments from me, CDA, and others also appear..

Click HERE to read Mr. Randle’s account.

Try to listen to Mr. Kimball’s podcast with Mr. Hanks. It’s informative and edifying, even if Mr. Hanks gets a little wound up and running right off the bat.

The idea of quantum connection to UFOs is worthy of investigation and debate, I think.

Perhaps you can find our quantum suggestions here or at the RRRGroup blog by a Google search.

RR

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home