UFO Conjecture(s)

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

The Socorro Symbol

Our colleague Spanish UFO researcher Jose Antonio Caravaca has provided a missive to Ray Stanford about the insignia or symbol that Lonnie Zamora spotted on the egg-shaped craft in 1964:


  • There is a mention of the symbol in Vallee's Forbidden Science I as being similar to that of an aerospace firm called Astropower. Anyone got more info per chance?

    By Blogger Clayton Robertson, at Thursday, June 05, 2014  

  • This is the extent of what I've been able to find:

    By Blogger Clayton Robertson, at Thursday, June 05, 2014  

  • Hello Clayton,

    Thanks for your source I first see.
    On a side note, Astropower, Inc. logo/symbol was black (not red) each time I found it here or there by the past for a French magazine article I was "consultant" about the case.
    ie: http://i20.servimg.com/u/f20/15/20/96/71/astrop10.jpg



    By Blogger Gilles Fernandez, at Friday, June 06, 2014  

  • Thanks Giles. Were you able to learn anything about what these folks were working on? Space history is another of my interests, and I've never heard of this outfit outside of the Socorro case. :)

    By Blogger Clayton Robertson, at Friday, June 06, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home