The UFO Iconoclast(s)

Saturday, July 12, 2014

ROSWELL, THE SLIDES AND THE TRUTH by Anthony Bragalia



 The study of slides authenticated to be from 1947 depicting a deceased humanoid creature have been subject to recent allegations and to rank speculation. Articles and comments on this blog have to be addressed:

THE ALIEN IS NOT A MUMMY

We are all familiar with images of mummies. Many of us have been fortunate enough to view such  wonders in-person at museums. I have personally viewed many types of mummies when I lived in Boston and visited the Ancient Egypt Collections at the Museum of Fine Arts. A mummy is a dead body (human or animal) that has been ceremonial preserved using a variety of processes, often involving removal of internal organs and treatment with natron and resin. Such mummies can be viewed “bandaged” as well as without such wrapping. Though mummies can be made deliberately by people in various civilizations, they can also be created accidentally by nature through freezing or other natural processes.

Of the many scientists, PhDs, photography experts and other researchers who are among the very fortunate to have viewed the ‘alien slides’- not one has ever at any time mentioned that the 3 foot thing depicted in the 1947 photographs resembles a mummy.  This includes KODAK experts, a NASA scientist of international standing who has left comments on his impressions of the creature on this blog and several UFOlogists.

The creature depicted in the slides (owned by an Oil Exploration Geologist in NM in the 1940s) in no way even remotely appears like any creature known on Earth.  The contrast is as strikingly evident as the two images above of an alien head schematic and of a ‘raw’ mummy. Mummies can be dry, shriveled, withered and shrunken. Features can become distorted.  But no matter how ‘alien’ these former living people can appear when mummified, they still appear unmistakably human. 


                                                             A Hydrocephalic


                                                            An Atom Bomb Victim


                                                            A Progeric

People with extreme deformities (such as hydrocephaly) or those who were victims of the drop of the Atom Bomb, or those suffering progeria aging are still people. Though they are grossly physically deformed, they are easily seen for what they are: Human.  The graphic images above are meant to bring home this essential point: Though horrible things can happen to make people appear horrible- they are still homo sapiens. No burns, radiation, mutilation or indeed even mummification can change that truth. 

Nick Redfern fails miserable in his thesis (outlined in his book Body Snatchers in the Desert) because of this very reason. He believes that those who were witness to the Roswell crash bodies were actually viewing deformed, small Japanese who had crashed to the New Mexico desert in a bizarre experimental flight.  No matter how hard these skeptics try, they cannot get around the fact that people can recognize other people.  Humans recognize other humans no matter how unfortunate the physical circumstance or challenge.

The three-foot formerly living thing is not a diseased nor deformed human, it is not a simian, it is not a mummy and it is not a dead airman (as skeptic Tim Printy inanely speculates.) The slides depict something that is bi-pedal and not known to Earth. Period.

UNSCIENTIFIC, EMOTIONAL RANTS FROM THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN

It is nothing short of remarkable that learned individuals such as skeptics Lance Moody and Gilles Fernandez have seen fit to proffer their opinions on the veracity of the images. For supposed men of science, their words reveal that they really are not.  Neither man has ever even seen the slides or even a digital copy of them! They go on ranting for pages over weeks about this. Yet they can add nothing to the dialog for they have not viewed or examined what is being discussed! It is almost a psychological freak show. Those who have not seen somehow know the most.  Those who are not even close to the investigation in any way at all  insert themselves anyway. 

The causes for this are legion. Jealousy, a feeling of exclusion, a mistrust of motives, being burned in the past (i.e. with the Santilli Alien Autopsy hoax) all must enter into it.  The behavior of many who have heard or read -but have not seen- is almost infantile. Some seem to have suffered conniption fits and mini-strokes over this investigation.

They are frustrated that the slides have not been made public. Number one, the owner of the slides is under no obligation to do so. What has been lost is that he has been gracious in granting scientists and other experts access. And such investigation could take not weeks or months, but far longer.  Many of you have asked some great questions:

1)      How did geologist Bernerd Ray acquire these 1947 alien slides?
2)      Where were the photos of the creature taken?
3)      Who are the two people (the legs of a male and of a female are shown) that are seen in the slides?
4)      Who else may have seen this? (i.e. friends and associates of the Rays)
5)      Why did Ray hide the two slides, only to be found years later by a stranger?
6)      Are there other, similar slides?

Authentication of the slides as originating from 1947 is only one piece of the process. Very fortunately, advanced testing by multiple independent parties affirms 1947 as the year of exposure. However the harder part, finding out the Who, What, When, Where and Why, is something that may take a very long time.  Without a complete back story, without a thorough and provable narrative, skeptics will question and condemn the slides. Yet, the shrieking demands for release continue. Journalists doing a story, doctors doing clinicals, novelists writing books- none are required or expected to release anything until all of the proverbial i’s are dotted at t’s are crossed.  Why should this type of endeavor be any different? Why should something still in-process, still ongoing, be prematurely published?

WILD STORIES ABOUT PROBATE AND WHOSE SLIDES ARE THEY ANYWAY?

A recent article on this site suggests that the slides were taken illicitly away from the house in which they were found. There is simple no validity to this whatsoever…

The slides were found by a woman who was a cleaning lady working for an estate cleaning service. When houses are vacated to be sold, services are called to perform a final ‘clean-out’ of the premises to ready for sale.  Any remaining materials (i.e. trash, items affixed to walls, chests and containers, magazines, and yes, even old slides) are considered rubbish and to be removed. The woman had permission to take the chest. The couple who had the slides is deceased and had no children, no heirs, no claimants. And any statute of limitations has passed. Any there was never any ‘estate sale’ involving the slides. This misinformation perhaps comes from a misreading of ‘estate cleaning.’

A check with the Texas AG Office and the TX Office of Unclaimed Property confirms that there is no investigation or inquiry on this matter and that the current owner is unknown to them.

AJB

34 Comments:

  • "THE ALIEN IS NOT A MUMMY"

    An interesting opening salvo from a man chiding others for being unscientific.

    By Blogger Ross, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Geez! Thought we were gonna see the highly anticipated "Roswell slides" there for a second.... Oh, well.

    By Blogger zoamchomsky, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • "The slides depict something that is bi-pedal and not known to Earth. Period."

    Who has determined this, and how?

    Please name the people and/or the scientific organisations involved in the investigation. So far you have not named anyone.

    I say, without hesitation, that unless you provide supporting names and qualifications and some back-up information, your statement enclosed in quotes above is twaddle.

    By Blogger cda, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Hey Ross! It's not like they're called the "Roswell slides" for nothing. (vbg)

    By Blogger zoamchomsky, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Rich, I wrote this posting in response to the previous blog, but I think it applies about as well here. With your permission, I offer the following:

    Part 1

    Rich:

    The short answer to your question is no. The photos do not depict a mummy. They depict a body which--if it had been a real, live creature--had been living relatively recently (it displays only the early stages of death). The skin and underlying tissue is intact, but is somewhat dessicated. This is in the opinion of one MD who has seen the images.

    If it was a fake--like a carnival prop or the like--then obviously it had never been living at all and could not be a mummy for that reason.

    Nick asked:

    “And why a glass case? The stories we get from Ufology are of the bodies in tanks, cryogenic containers, etc etc. “

    I’m told that this method of storage and display is SOP in Pathology Museums. When people see the word “museum”, they think of museums that are open to the public; not all of them are. Pathology museums are collections of specimens that are retained for reference and study by medical professionals. The largest collection in the US around 1947 was the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, which, I am told included a classified section.

    “..If they do show something alien, in a building, how on earth would the Ray's have access to it, and be able to take photos, even to the extent of swapping the camera so each could appear in the pictures (if it is them in the pictures)?

    I realize that you may not have a definitive answer, but has any speculative research been done to suggest how they had the ability to take photos of what were, by all accounts, bodies subjected to massive secrecy and security from the moment they were scooped up?..."

    Yes, apparently (but not by me). The owner of the slides is as intrigued by the story of Bernerd and Hilda’s life that is portrayed in the non-cadaver slides as he is by the cadaver slides. Supposedly, the body of photographic work that was contained in the trunk shows that the Rays were socially connected to a fairly impressive cross-section of American military-political-security elite (3 and 4 star military officers, including Dwight Eisenhower). Without stealing the thunder of the slides’ owner, I will just say that Hilda appears to have had friends in high places who—officially or unofficially—included her in some classified post-war activities.

    By Blogger Larry, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Part 2


    Don wrote:

    “One interpretation of the poor focus Larry mentioned is an attempt to let as much light onto the film as possible because of the normal museum lighting and the slowness of the film.

    It seems a reasonable assumption that the photographer(s) did not plan to take the pics since their equipment was for bright, sunny days outdoors….”

    This seems like a reasonable conjecture, to me. I think the cadaver pics were targets of opportunity that Hilda didn’t necessarily anticipate when she loaded her camera.

    Terry the Censor wrote:

    “I hope Larry googles "bog mummy severed head" to see if he recognises anything.

    Personally, I hope the slides are of Otzi, the 6000-year-old body in Alpine ice….”

    I’ve visited the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology in Bolzano on more than one occasion and viewed the Otzi display. I’ve visited museums in Chile that show mummified Atacama Desert mummies. The cadaver photos are nothing like that; they do not depict a mummy.

    On this point, I agree with Tony. I do NOT agree that the photos definitely depict a non-human specimen. I do NOT agree that they don't depict one. I'm not an expert on that subject and I will suspend judgment until the experts weigh in.

    Daniel Hurd wrote:

    “I wonder who everyone would choose to investigate these slides. I wonder what conclusions would have been drawn by a team of investigators that had zero interest in Roswell or UFOs.

    From what I’ve been able to glean, the current owner of the slides IS pretty much such a person. He does not come from the world of UFOs and is somewhat repelled by what he sees in that world. He has been given the contact information for a number of highly qualified, board-certified medical and anthropological experts who are capable of determining whether the cadavers represent any known pathology or other conventional explanation, and I believe he is bringing them into the investigation.

    One of the reasons there is such a delay in releasing the images is because the owner is doing a lot of “due diligence” at his own expense. He is working at his own pace and will release the images and their story only after he is satisfied that he has investigated every angle that he can.

    By Blogger Larry, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • I've never, ever said I "believe" the Roswell event involved Japanese people, as Tony Bragalia says.

    I have always said that the reason why I am so fascinated by the angle is because (contrary to what some have said) the story was given to more than a few people, beyond me.

    Popular Mechanics published the Japanese angle in 1997, having been told of a Japanese equivalent of the Paperclip program, and a forthcoming release of files on that subject.

    Keith Basterfiled (Australian researcher) was given the story before my book was released and contacted me (to tell me about it) some time after my book was published.

    I extensively interviewed his source and whose info was clearly almost identical to the data given to me.

    Lincoln La Paz, reportedly involved in Roswell, was a key player in the WW2 program that studied the Japanese Fugo balloon attacks.

    The family of alleged "body witness" Melvin Brown said that he told them the bodies he saw could have "passed for Chinese."

    As I have mentioned here previously, I now have FOIA files on theories that a Japanese balloon (with infected rats on board, possibly linked to Japan's Unit 731, no less ) may have caused an outbreak of plague IN Lincoln County IN the summer of 1947! It was a plague that killed a number of people that all died at Fort Stanton, Lincoln County (where Japanese people were held during WW2).

    These documents, official releases, surfaced years AFTER my book was released.

    Etc, etc etc.

    So, this is why I follow the story - not because I 100 percent endorse it or "believe" in it. But because there are actually more than a few strands to it that I conclude are worth pursuing, writing about, and commenting on.

    I'm not in the game of forcing data on people in some pulpit-thumping, you-must-believe fashion - unlike so many in Ufology.

    Instead, I share what I have uncovered, and then we see where things go via debate, via seeing who else comes forward etc.

    Could I have been duped by the people I interviewed? Could Popular Mechanics etc etc?

    Of course! I have never, ever denied that. In fact, you can find comments in the old UFO Updates archive, where I specifically talk about the potential for a disinfo angle of the Japanese angle.

    But I'll be damned if I'm going to waste my saturday afternoon digging that lot out.

    Do it yourself or don't, but it's there to see.

    But, none of that stops me being of the opinion that research into this area (and then publishing it) is still worthwhile.

    I don't know what happened at Roswell. I have lots of thoughts, ideas, concepts and maybes. But I don't have a single, fucking belief - except that (a) no weather balloon came down and (b) some kind of bodies did.




    By Blogger Nick Redfern, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Larry,

    Surely the most expedient, cost effective and powerful method of authentication would be to release digital scans for public scrutiny. There may well be people who could quickly identify what is depicted and put the matter to bed.

    You also note that the current owner of the material is not someone with a UFO research background. Pray tell, if that's the case, how did he find himself in the company of some of Ufology's arch mountebanks? Seem unlikely he would independently decide the material had a Roswell connection from what has been described.

    By Blogger Ross, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Anthony:
    Great post- and thank you for giving us some up-to-date information on the subject and weighing in formally on the mummy-deformity aspect.

    Larry:
    Thank you for keeping us in the loop. I'm happy to hear the owner of the slides is being diligent and obtaining scientific and professional opinions.

    By Blogger Daniel Hurd, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Ross-

    One would have to live in the Stone Age to not have heard of the Roswell crash of aliens...

    The owner's knowledge about Roswell was what any average person's would be today.

    It is the only crash of a UFO known to most people. The owner contacted Tom and Don to gain the benefit of their thinking. I believe that he simply Googled UFO or alien crash and found them.

    If you believe that you have happened on images of crashed aliens, you go to people who have studied and written about such things. I fail to see your point or what 'issue' you may have with that.

    And it really is as simple as that. There was no 'set up' or collusion or hidden agenda or other nefarious reason.

    Because he did this, we were able to assist in learning about the Rays and in getting experts aligned.

    AJB

    By Blogger Anthony Bragalia, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Ross wrote:

    "Surely the most expedient, cost effective and powerful method of authentication would be to release digital scans for public scrutiny. There may well be people who could quickly identify what is depicted and put the matter to bed....."

    Your argument is not with me; I don't control the slides. For whatever reason, the owner wants to know (to the best of his ability) the story behind the slides BEFORE releasing them publicly. That's why he's selectively approaching individuals with specialized areas of knowledge and expertise.

    By Blogger Larry, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Nick:
    Good post. I find the Japanese aspect interesting.
    Something I wondered though, how long could Rats infected with this disease live while in flight at high altitudes, freezing temperatures, etc. Not saying it's impossible. The right insulation and some form of oxygen would probably suffice- but then what guarantee would they have that this "rat house" would bust open on impact.

    Also, I thought forms of the plague were naturally occurring in the American southwest? Rodents being the carrier. I guess it depends on what disease the Japanese were trying to spread.
    Just some thoughts.

    I wonder if the Japanese story is a cover for what really happened at Roswell. Otherwise why wouldn't the government tell us now? What purpose would we have to hide that Japan tried to infect America with a virus. We are allies now and the past is the past.

    Sorry I know this is a little off topic Rich. Go ahead and deny this post if warranted.

    By Blogger Daniel Hurd, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Thanks to Larry and Tony for their comments. Will either of you please comment on the lighting at least whether it is dim or bright?

    The casual placement of a note on the case is good evidence they did not photograph an object on display in a museum. I suggested a lab in a museum where exhibits are developed, but another sort of museum, as Larry mentions, would fit the bill as well.

    Tony if Kodak people analysed the slides, did they confirm it was Kodachrome from 1947, and not any other slide film? If it was '47 Kodachrome, it is good evidence against it being a recent hoax.

    Assuming an alien corpse: despite however well the Rays were connected, need to know is need to know. But perhaps Mr Ray already knew, if it was his find. One wonders though whether Mrs. Ray had a need to know. Did she accompany her husband in his work in the field? I've mentioned this earlier: If Ray found the corpse, it may not have been on the job of petroleum field work, but on a different sort of field trip -- perhaps a vacation -- with Mrs Ray with him.

    Regards,

    Don

    By Blogger Don, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Until someone with decent eyes and imaging credentials sees those actual damned slides, this is all nothing more than hot air and chicken livers.

    By Blogger David Biedny, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Daniel, yes plague does break-out there naturally.

    However, the reason why it was felt to be deliberate was because as well as at Lincoln County, there were outbreaks at the same time at the Sandia Base.

    This was perceived as too much to be coincidence.

    All the files were CC'd to the director or AFOSI the director of the CIA, and the acting director of the Atomic Energy Commission. It was all taken very seriously.

    Yes, the Japanese angle could indeed be disinfo.

    But, one thing has always puzzled me on that matter, and which I have always said: if you want to keep people away from the truth of Roswell, why spread controversial stories of officials in bed with the Japanese to take part in terrible experiments?

    That's the thrust of the story: not just Japanese balloon attacks on the US, but apparently Faustian pacts to use the Japanese in a similar fashion to the operation Paperclip with the Nazis.

    It makes no sense to spread disinfo like that which is so controversial and which would, arguably, draw more attention instead of less!

    By Blogger Nick Redfern, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • PS: I'm sure Rich doesn't want this to descend into a side-argument on the Japanese angle, so what I'll do in the near future is prepare everything I have now on this, which post-dates my 2005 book. A lot more has come in since the near-decade since the book was published.

    By Blogger Nick Redfern, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Thanks Nick- I look forward to your updates on the Japanese angle.

    Don:
    The lighting is a good question and might help clarify if the photographer was prepared for the event or not.

    This is purely speculation, but considering the social connections the Rays "seem" to have had maybe they were invited by chance to see it. There are other stories of bodies being somewhat casually viewed. I have this suspicion the photos weren't taken anywhere near Roswell considering the glass case, the note, and possible dissection or detachment of the head and spine.

    By Blogger Daniel Hurd, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Daniel:

    I wrote: "director or AFOSI the director of the CIA..."

    That was in haste. It should read: "director of AFOSI, and the director of the CIA..."

    Getting ready for a night on the town in Dallas, and UFOs are low on my level of importance right now!

    By Blogger Nick Redfern, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Drink moderately, Nick...you're already a little loopy.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • LOl, oh i never drink and drive, always a taxi.

    By Blogger Nick Redfern, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Because cited in Bragalia post :
    "For supposed men of science, their words reveal that they really are not."
    Sorry to have a Ph.D. Do you have one to call me "not a man of Science?" Did "ufology" have a chair in Science, dear ufologist Bragalia?
    I have probably missed some newspaper announcing it!

    "Jealousy, a feeling of exclusion, a mistrust of motives, being burned in the past (i.e. with the Santilli Alien Autopsy hoax) all must enter into it".

    Jealous of what? Excusion from what? Seriously, if I follow your Roswell myth, it is only for his psychosocial and cultural object it is in fact.

    As you probably know, there was a "Potantico 1997" like workshop in Paris last week. Curiously -sic-, Roswell was not part of this workshop I was part and regarding the matter adressed, nor Roswell mythmakers invited. It speacks for itself, imho.

    Regards,

    Gilles.

    By Blogger Gilles Fernandez, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Larry

    Would these glass containers at some point be filled with some sort of preservative for the specimen in question? in particular for purposes of transportation?

    Does Nortan Airforce Base or Wright Field have any of these pathology musuems or sections?

    By Blogger Al12, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Larry: " Supposedly, the body of photographic work that was contained in the trunk shows that the Rays were socially connected to a fairly impressive cross-section of American military-political-security elite (3 and 4 star military officers, including Dwight Eisenhower)"

    Unless Ike is in uniform or there is some other datable info in the photo, it is possible it was shot while he was president or running for office. Mrs Ray, was a member of the AAUW which had a political agenda, especially the Equal Pay Act, which President Eisenhower supported (it was passed during the Kennedy Administration).

    Regards,

    Don

    By Blogger Don, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Don,

    As usual, you're taking us into a different arena.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Rich: "As usual, you're taking us into a different arena."

    Probably. I don't think out of focus images are going to tell us anything definite. even of it is alien. So, I am not worked up about them or eagerly waiting their revelation.

    But there is a bit of a puzzle as to when they were shot. I wish they were both '47 Kodachrome and a contemporary hoax. That would be fascinating.

    People with a political agenda and substantial national institutional support tend to attract the attention of politicians and their donors. Mrs Ray appears to have been such a person.

    That may explain "socially connected to a fairly impressive cross-section of American military-political-security elite" rather than the Ray's need-to-know pals giving them a tour of the Conspiracy's alien museum.

    I think our informants on this blog have exhausted the information they are willing to share.

    Until another subject,

    Best Regards,

    Don

    By Blogger Don, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Oh, so you're trying to determine, Don, that the photos maybe were taken during Ike's 1951 run for the Presidency and not in 1947?

    I get your reasoning....not bad.

    RR

    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Saturday, July 12, 2014  

  • Braglia: "No matter how hard these skeptics try, they cannot get around the fact that people can recognize other people. Humans recognize other humans no matter how unfortunate the physical circumstance or challenge."

    Like in the Larado "tomato man"?

    Like the Atacama corpse?

    Like the Paracas elongated skulls?

    Like the star child skull?

    Like in the Santilli "alien autopsy" rubber doll?

    These were lauded by true blue believers as genuine alien images. Some still are!

    Anthony, why do you keep building arguments on statements of "fact" that clearly are not true?

    By Blogger Terry the Censor, at Sunday, July 13, 2014  

  • > The causes for this are legion. Jealousy...

    I, for one, am JEALOUS of Braglia's ability to say illogically that 1932 memory metals are post-Roswell, that humans always recognise humans (despite ufology's historical inability to do this), and, finally, I am especially JEALOUS of AJB's ability to downgrade criticism as mere jealousy!

    Anthony Braglia: thinking more impossible things before 9 AM than you think up in a whole day!

    By Blogger Terry the Censor, at Sunday, July 13, 2014  

  • 'I believe?' Nick Redfern - re the Japanese hypothesis, as you are aware the major authority on this seems to be Douglas Duane Dietrich (we've met and discussed this topic)who worked as a document destroyer at the Presidio in S.F. - without ever signing a nondisclosure agreement!
    He has an EXTRAORDINARY amount of detail and insists large multicelled balloons hundreds of feet in diameter sailed from Japan on the jet stream (like the tiny Fugu balloons that incinerated forests across the US Pacific northwest and further inland) carrying drogue aircaft. He claims that was what was being spotlit and fired upon in the famous 'battle of L.A.', and that a captured one was being tested at Roswell. His details explain very many discrepancies (including the VAST amount of debris said to have fallen on Brasel's ranch and the design details of certain crashed craft reports) and deserve a wider airing. He has a video of one of his extensive lectures on the topic.
    WHICH IN NO WAY falsifies any of the claims made for Roswell extraterrestrials, including these photos; the nature of the secret bases around there and the lack of provenance for most photos and evidence means any bodies could have come from other encounters in the region. Many have been claimed.
    See http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2013/10/douglas-dietrich-claims-roswell-crash-was-japanese-tech-2457538.html

    Ps - liked BODY SNATCHERS IN THE DESERT

    By Blogger new illuminati, at Sunday, July 13, 2014  

  • Rich: "Oh, so you're trying to determine, Don, that the photos maybe were taken during Ike's 1951 run for the Presidency and not in 1947?"

    Yes, I'd like to determine when they were shot. I have to work from effects to causes, and that's a guessing game (technically). Given enough accurate information, no matter how trivial, one can eventually determine the 'cause'.

    Most advocates and skeptics who comment here are 'science campers', but the past cannot be proven, because it doesn't exist. UFOs reside in the past, that's why we desire "physical evidence" -- something here in our present where our science is adequate for the task of identification.

    Well, let that be.

    I'm not up for another Man Of Mystery Who Holds A Terrible UFO Secret. I think the Rays were normal folk, just like Herbert W. Dick was, or Howard C. Cross.

    Best Regards,

    Don

    By Blogger Don, at Sunday, July 13, 2014  

  • ...so, entity calling itself "AJB":

    ...from the grammatical errors, confused reasoning, and low-level paranoia 'you' display in this reasoned reply, I suggest that "AJB" is nothing more than a 'Stalking Horse' for the sad failed Anthropology PhD and ex-CUFOS Board Member and failed IUR 'author', Tommy Carey!!!

    ...any reply, Mr. 50-50?

    By Blogger Kurt Peters, at Sunday, July 13, 2014  

  • Kurt Peters-

    You are off your rocker! I have been called many things and been accused of many things in my day...but this truly takes the cake.

    And Tom Carey is hardly 'failed' and 'sad.' He is one of the hardest-working, honest individuals I have ever known.

    AJB

    By Blogger Anthony Bragalia, at Sunday, July 13, 2014  

  • I'm growing extremely impatient with your discussion of these alleged 'slides' and continual dragging out of this story. Either present the evidence for the world to see, or please stop talking about this. Enough is enough. I've devoted a large chunk of my life to the study of Ufology and I take my research seriously. The owner of these slides is either looking to profiteer from this--or you are--both of which have morally horrifying implications. So what's it going to be? Are you going to spend the next decade waxing poetic about these slides or is this GLOBALLY IMPORANTANT information going to be presented to the public?

    Yes or no.

    By Blogger Object Reporter, at Monday, July 14, 2014  

  • Terribly confused article.

    By Blogger twas_brillig, at Sunday, July 20, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home