UFO Conjecture(s)

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

A Sasquatch family on an Arizona highway?



  • It's just silly.

    My first thought: Arizona has more snow than Toronto?

    By Blogger Terry the Censor, at Tuesday, January 06, 2015  

  • The first thing that came to mind was whatever happened to tire chains?

    By Blogger Bruce Duensing, at Wednesday, January 07, 2015  

  • I can't believe how many ridiculous stories are making it into mass media. Actually never mind. I take that back, mass media is full of ridiculous stories. Mostly about celebrities and sensationalized opinionated garbage. I guess they only talk about what gets attention. People like to believe that mythical creatures roam the earth and we will find them one day.
    That being said- I don't necessarily rule out a giant primate of some kind still unknown to mankind. Although I doubt it will be found in America, let alone Arizona.

    By Blogger Daniel Hurd, at Wednesday, January 07, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home