UFO Conjecture(s)

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Nick Redfern's take on the Kodachrome slides hacker


(I have a thesis, and supporting material of who the hacker, or one of them, was and it's a person I've excoriated here, a guy who's used my previous postings for his pseudo-name: Through a Glass Darkly, the St. Paul phase that I used in a posting and which my suspicioned hacker grabbed as he had with other comments and phrases I've used.)



  • RR-

    ...the one thing that bugs me about this whole 'hacked' scenario is that it seems no different than making a decision way back in high school to cheat off of the dumbest guy in the class during a test.

    ...so I will personally consider it as a "the dog that didn't bark" clue...

    By Blogger Kurt Peters, at Saturday, February 14, 2015  

  • Hahahahaha...

    I don't get it, maybe.


    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Saturday, February 14, 2015  

  • Having also had my email compromised (I suspect I was targeted because I talk with RR via email quite a bit) and having engaged the party/parties responsible in conversation I am not so sure this was just a UFO researcher. I'm not even sure the slides were the real target. I think these were mind games out of the Doty playbook.

    I'm not overly keen on rehashing all this, not least because it may lend underserved credence to the slides, but things got a whole lot weirder than just hacked emails; at least at my end.

    By Blogger Ross, at Saturday, February 14, 2015  

  • Mr. Bragalia has a new article including the hacker story on Mr. Randles blog.

    By Blogger Zak McKracken, at Saturday, February 14, 2015  

  • Gary Mckinnon worked alone to hack NASA because he wanted to find the "truth". Is it not just a case that someone else like him decided to hack everyone possibly involved, directly or indirectly, to find out the "truth" on the Roswell slides?

    By Blogger Stephen Jackson, at Saturday, February 14, 2015  

  • I thought that the only actual account that was "hacked" was Mr. Bragalia's account. I was left with the impression that someone had put an "auto-forward" script into his email account causing it to forward all pertinent emails.

    As for tracing back the culprit? Every email has a header included that shows the where it came from... including the I.P. address of the originating client... which is to say you can a narrow down the origination point of the sender...

    So anyone that received an email from "A Glass Darkly" [or whoever] can be traced back at least to the ISP... and probably the city where that address was used using tools that are available on line for free.

    By Blogger gishzida, at Monday, February 16, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home