UFO Conjecture(s)

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Nick Redfern's take on the government's interest in UFO abductees



  • I am as certain as I can be that the UK government has no secret files on Cedric Allingham. But if perchance they have, I'd love to see them. It would be interesting to discover, finally, which Swiss sanatorium he died in, poor fellow!

    By Blogger cda, at Wednesday, September 02, 2015  

  • They may have. After all, as I note in the article, I got a copy of Special Branch's file on George King and the Aetherius Society, which is exactly 40 pages in length.

    By Blogger Nick Redfern, at Wednesday, September 02, 2015  

  • Nick, has this document been posted online yet?

    By Blogger Terry the Censor, at Thursday, September 03, 2015  

  • Terry,

    Which document? The George King one or the Betty and Barney Hill one mentioned in the article?

    By Blogger Nick Redfern, at Friday, September 04, 2015  

  • Sorry, I meant the King file you mentioned here in the comment. David Clarke doesn't link to one in his recent article and Google didn't cough it up.

    As for the Hills, I assume the doc you referred to in your article is in the Bluebook files or reprinted in Captured! If you are thinking of other papers, I would be pleased to learn about these.

    By Blogger Terry the Censor, at Friday, September 04, 2015  

  • Yea, as far as I know the King file is not online.

    Yep, for the Hills it's the Bluebook files.

    By Blogger Nick Redfern, at Tuesday, September 08, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home