UFO Conjecture(s)

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A ghostly image: explained (maybe)



  • Indeed. Explained quite well by Biddle.

    In fact, his theory could be easily tested by simply recreating the events and taking another panoramic shot. Of course, those paranormal investigators who looked once at the photo and declared it authentic wouldn't stand for it.

    I use my panoramic feature regularly. Indeed the answer provided by Biddle occurs when people unexpectedly dart into the photo. It's happened to me.

    With that said I have been to this hotel more than once. While I never felt any peculiar energy about the place, I can say that while I was there a friend took a random photo of the meeting room to the right of the main lobby. He instantly discovered the photo captured a mysterious swirling and self contained fog inside the room near an open glass door.

    I stated it had to be a reflection and worked to instantly replicate it from the very same angle several times, and from other angles as well. Both with his phone and mine.

    Nope. We never could recreate it.

    By Blogger Brian Bell, at Tuesday, April 19, 2016  

  • So, there may be ghosties there?


    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Tuesday, April 19, 2016  

  • So they claim. I do recall "Ghost Hunters" captured EVPs and more importantly an audible girl's voice from within the natural rocks in the basement! And there were no other people in the building at the time.

    By Blogger Brian Bell, at Tuesday, April 19, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home