UFO Conjecture(s)

Monday, June 13, 2016

Would these techniques help decipher the Ramey memo?




  • Rich -

    I'm not sure the techniques would work. They were attempting to read through a crust of dirt and debris and parts of the device and we're attempting to clarify words that are visible on the paper but are out of focus. Of course, any suggestion is welcome at this point and I'll be sure that the others see the suggestion as well.

    By Blogger KRandle, at Tuesday, June 14, 2016  

  • The mention of "image technology," Kevin, made me think that maybe there was other technology besides x-ray that might be usable.

    I'm wondering if something like a CT scan might work.

    (Obviously, my medical credentials are nil.)


    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Tuesday, June 14, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home