UFO Conjecture(s)

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Kevin Randle provides an index for his new Roswell book

Kevin Randle has provided, at his blog (kevinrandle.blogspot.com) an index for his new Roswell book.

The index will appear in future printings I suspect, but for those who'd like to reference specific Roswell people and issues now, the online index is a godsend.

(Me? I liked everything in his book, so I didn't need an index.)



  • I suppose that I should purchase Kevin's book. It appears that the "slides" farce has raised it's ugly head again...for what purpose. I'm aware that Kevin has a section in his new book on the subject.

    Oh, I've been silently following your blog, but have not provided any comments due to not having anything tangible to offer...that is, not worthy of advancing the discussion.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Sunday, August 21, 2016  

  • Well, you could always stop by and say "hello" Timothy.


    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Sunday, August 21, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home