UFO Conjecture(s)

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Two interesting things from my Facebook feed

And a thought experiment about Schrodinger's Cat:

Click HERE.



  • Prince George is nearly smack in the middle of British Columbia, 600 miles north of Seattle. It survives mostly on resource based industries, and is peopled by many seasonal 'tree planters' who, it is said, go a little loopy after months in the bush, planting seedlings. What also should be factored into understanding this classified ad is that BC is possibly the biggest pot growing area in the solar system. Tree planters are not known to eschew its use. V

    By Blogger Vince R. Ditrich, at Wednesday, August 10, 2016  

  • That may explain much, Vince.


    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Wednesday, August 10, 2016  

  • "Ad" from the movie "Safety Not Guaranteed." Does this mean that even if you leave this blog you'll still be here, along with the cat? Hope you don't pull up stakes, Rich.

    By Blogger Ron, at Wednesday, August 10, 2016  

  • Ron,

    Like Jose Caravaca, Paul Kimball, Nick Redfern, and Lance Moody, I get many responses to my (often silly) input at my Facebook pages: MdiaWatch, UFOs, and Conjectures.

    The comments aren't intellectual by a long shot but they show that people are reading my stuff.

    That's gratifying, and I know that the fellows noted above feel the same way.

    I'm trying to hang in here; UFOs intrigue me more than most other topics, so we'll see.

    Thanks for the kind sentiment(s).

    (As for Shrodinger's cat, your point is interesting: Am I still here if the blog is here, even though I'm metaphorically "dead"?)


    By Blogger RRRGroup, at Wednesday, August 10, 2016  

  • RR,

    Never liked cats to begin with and always thought that the Schrodinger example was a stunt example and lacking a reality check (sure the cat is dead or alive and we will known when we open the box).

    I sincerely hope you hang in there (here) for the rest of us still intrigued with this changing topic.

    Best regards,


    By Blogger Bryan Daum, at Saturday, August 13, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home